Sunday, April 19, 2015

| P E A C E . L O V E |


Really don't want the weekend to end yet. Can you tell?
I slipped into these uber comfortable Topshop pants and some leather mules to mull around on this gorgeous Sunday. Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting so many inspiring ladies while shopping for goodies at the Love Tatum sample sale. I scored an amazing piece I can't wait to share with you guys- until then this beautiful druzy ring I am rocking here has pretty much been a go-to piece for the past few weeks. Check out her amazing pieces here: LOVE TATUM. Have a great week babes!

x

[shop this look below]






8 comments:

  1. Those floral pants are super cute! Love your bag too!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pants but the first thing I saw were your earrings!! I love the earrings, such a stand out.

    coffeeslag

    coffeeslag: workout gear

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your pants! they are really beautiful and perfect for spring. and that bag is lovely is my crush i'm very jealous
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obsessed with this look! The pants are fab!!

    xx ksenia | www.kseniasles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Topshop pants!! Your shoes are perfect with it!!

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pants are amazing xo
    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful appearance. You look so comfortable in these. The pants are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That first image is absolutely stunning!

    www.estxnoir.com

    ReplyDelete