Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Blending In









Stripes. Leather. Black Booties. Round Sunnies. All of my favorite things mixed into one simple outfit. We are still experiencing the heat wave of heat waves here in Southern California, and as much as I want to wrap myself up in chunky sweaters I am managing by incorporating thicker fabrics such as this leather skirt by Reformation. I purchased this at their Soho store last month, knowing it would quickly become a staple. Although it is cream, I still find it to have a very "Fall" vibe to it. I am excited to pair it with an oversized turtleneck and knee-high boots once the temperature starts to drop- fingers crossed for that to actually happen!

Reformation -  Leather Skirt
Tibi - Booties
Wildfox - sunglasses



2 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity yet chic style of this look!

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the leather skirt! great look :)

    xoliz
    www.aprescouture.com

    ReplyDelete