Sunday, October 19, 2014

P L E A T E D & C R O P P E D








Fall in Southern California calls for pleated minis, crop-tops, and wool blazers. 

It was WAY too hot today to be mid-October! Although, I know I shouldn't complain because people travel across the globe year-round to experience our beautiful weather. Today I decided to pair one of my favorite (and thrifted I might add!) wool blazers with this pleated little faux leather skirt I picked up at TopShop in Soho back in September. I have been feeling silver jewelry lately but I felt this hunter green and black combo called for some gold accessories. 

xo,

patiently waiting for some cooler weather


Skirt- Topshop | Blazer- Thrifted (Pendleton Woolen Mills) | Crop Top- American Apparel | Booties- Tibi | Sunnies- Celine | Necklace- Zara

4 comments:

  1. amazing outfit!
    your blog looks great, you have a new follower :)

    Maddie x

    www.littleblackbeau.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lauren and thank you very much for accepted my friendship on IFB.....I'm very happy!!! Congratulations for this outfit...I like especially your beautiful skirt!!! Kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/eniwherefashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blazer is gorgeous, great thrifted find.

    xo
    Tiffy
    CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow pretty! Try to visit www.robecart.com they have nice dresses and accessories too!

    ReplyDelete