Friday, September 12, 2014

A bootie, a loafer, & a flatform....




This is all I need right here. A bootie, a loafer, and a flatform. My life is complete. Footwear has always been a way to set yourself apart from the crowd in a subtle yet stylish way, and this Fall is no exception. 

The simplistic style of the booties at top will give your look a bit of an edge without screaming "look at me!". Pair with a swingy dress and a felt fedora for any of those too-hot summer days left, or opt to wear them with shredded jeans and a t-shirt for a laid back vibe.

The shearling loafers....where to begin? These are heaven. I am already dreaming up outfit after outfit. How about some leather culottes and a slinky oversized top? 

And last but not least, the flatforms I have been lusting over ever since peeping them on the Fall '14 runway last spring. Then again, I spot them in the Stella McCartney store last week in Soho, they are stalking me. My go-to look with these beauties is a simple short dress with some thick socks, an oversized scarf and sunnies. 



No comments:

Post a Comment