Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Buckle Up!














Love 'em or hate 'em, belts are back in a major way! We saw the belt trend exploding on the runways of New York Fashion week, London, Milan, and now Paris is following suit!

Come Spring we are all going to be putting belts over everything! Try throwing on a belt over a swingy floral dress or even a structured jacket for a more sophisticated look. This trend is a great way to update that item in your wardrobe you've worn one too many times- I think (hope) we all can relate!

I pulled some of my favorite looks from the Paris runway's thus far and they can all be seen above. My favorite of this bunch is the wide gold belt over the frilly white dress from Chanel. Which one is your favorite?

Looks:
1-2 Valentino
3-4 Alexander McQueen
5-8 Chanel
9-11 Givenchy
12 Saint Laurent

2 comments:

  1. God, the collections are awesome!! I really love the pieces!!

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ReplyDelete